I’m going to do a 30 day writing challenge. For the next 30 days I will be writing about whatever it tells me to. BUT, on top of that, I’m also going to post my normal blogs. So, I will be posting two blogs a day—for at least a month. I’ve been looking for a way to push myself a little further, and posting twice everyday is definitely going to do that. Expect the 30 day challenge every morning, and the normal posts every evening. Over the course of this journey I may change that cycle and post normal blogs in the morning. We will see how it goes.
List 20 random facts about yourself:
- When I eat avocado, I feel like death
- I LOVE soccer
- I’m addicted to working out
- I’m not actually quiet/shy like most people think
- I have a big heart
- My favorite food is most fruit (although I’m allergic)
- I love tattoos
- I collect pens/paper/journals like it’s my job
- I could spend an entire day reading random quotes on Pinterest
- I get more attached to things like jewelry/chapstick (I know…chapstick) than I do people
- I’ve played more sports than I can count on both hands
- I finished 9 months worth of high school in 3 months (senior year)
- I love taking risks
- My favorite book is the one I’m writing…just kidding. Kinda?
- My favorite book—truly—is Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- I’m a good listener
- I pay more attention to the details around me than I’d care to explain
- I’m quick with my words
- My least favorite thing in the world is staying in one place
- Writing is my passion
I’ve never actually sat down to come up with facts about myself. So, that was interesting. I hope you learned a little more about me. I think this 30 day challenge will be a breath of fresh air and a new motivation. I’ll be back tonight with my normal blog!