Pet peeves are sometimes hard to talk about without sounding like a complete jerk. Oh well.
Describe 10 pet peeves you have:
- When someone complains about a thing, but has no plans to try and fix that thing.
- When someone goes into a room and leaves without shutting the door.
- People who stare.
- Hypocrites who know their hypocrites about ridiculous things.
- Constantly changing the radio station.
- Obviously, chewing with an open mouth.
- Getting touched without permission…especially my hair or face.
- Moving things around in a space that isn’t yours.
- When a person doesn’t understand the most simple response/question.
- People who start arguments just because.
I’m not that great at coming up with these things. I’ve been trying to teach myself not to dwell on them; so, this is the best I’m going to do.