List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for:
- Kindness – I want to be remembered as someone who always did their best to help others. I want people to think of me and think of a person who always had a hand extended.
- Making others smile – Seeing a smile brought to someone’s face because of something I did or said is one of my favorite things in the whole world. It’s a goal to make everyone I meet smile. I want people to smile when they remember me. I want just the thought of me—even when I’m long gone—to bring a smile to someone’s face.
- Hard work – I plan on being that person someone can look to when they need a little more motivation to get out of bed and do some work.
- Traveling – A lot of people don’t believe that they can travel the world. I will be remembered as living proof that you can go anywhere you want to go.
- Writing – Obviously, I want to be remembered for my writing. It’s my passion and I hope people will look at my work someday and feel like they knew me.
- Never giving up – I’ve got a big dream. It’s something most would look at and think it’s an impossible dream. I will be remembered for pursuing my dream relentlessly, ultimately proving you can do anything you work for.
- Loving deeply and widely – I don’t care who you are, if you’re a good person, I’ll love you. And I want to show other people that it doesn’t matter where you come from, what you believe, or what you look like, we are all human and deserve the gift of love.
- Inspiring – Hopefully, I’ll be the inspiration someone needs to take the chance at their dreams. Maybe I will be the Veronica Roth or Elizabeth Gilbert for someone else. That’s all I can hope for.
- Making mistakes – This may be an odd thing to want to be remembered for. But, I want people to know mistakes are a part of life. They are inevitable and they are something to be proud of because they make you stronger and bring you closer to the person you were meant to be.
- Having fun – In the midst of the work and the pursuit of passion, you’re allowed to have fun. I want to be remembered for showing what that balance can look like.
These 30 prompts have been incredibly fun. I think I’m going to go back to one-daily-post. I’ll do this again, eventually. I’m thankful I took this chance and challenged myself the way I did. It was worth it.